Acer G226HQL Bbd 21.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Display
Acer G-Series monitors sport a super-slim profile with an X-shaped stand that lets them fit nicely in spaces of any size. Outstanding performance, eco-friendliness and smart use of energy complement the sleek design – all while staying well within budget. The Acer G226HQL Bbd showcases a 21.5″ Widescreen LCD with impressive 1920 x 1080 resolution. Enjoy widely available 16:9 HD digital content without image distortion on the expansive widescreen LCD. The remarkable 100 Million:1 contrast ratio ensures a crystal-clear viewing experience while rapid 5ms response time keeps moving images sharp. It also supports both VGA and DVI inputs offering greater compatibility. The Acer G-Series LCD brings an amazing multimedia experience to your home with a widescreen cinematic view and a unique fighter pilot style.The G-Series 21.5″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- The G-Series 21.5″ LCD is designed for High-Definition with a stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Rapid 5ms response time reduces deviations in transition time to deliver high-quality moving images bringing immersive graphics to your movies and games.
- The DVI-D input with High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) allows for viewing of digital movies and copy-protected media.
- Signal Inputs: 1 x DVI w/HDCP & 1 X VGA
- Does not include holes for VESA mounts
- No HDMI Ports
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 6.6 x 14.4 inches ; 4.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 8.7 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
- ASIN: B009POS0GS
- Item model number: G226HQL Bbd
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Related terms: Acer G226HQL BBD Monitor, Acer G226HQL BBD Review, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5 Monitor, Acer G226HQL vs S220HQL, Acer G226HQL Monitor Manual, G226HQL BBD Black, Acer G226HQL Drivers, Acer 21.5 Full HD LCD Monitor