Philips 19DP6QJNS 19″ x (2) Dual LED IPS Monitors, 5:4 Aspect Ratio, Ultra Narrow Bezel, VGA,DP,HDMI w/MHL,USB
Increase your productivity and reclaim your workspace. The light footprint provides a clutter-free design to clear up your desktop. With an ultra-thin border, the two displays can be combined almost seamlessly for one large display.(2) 19″ Class AH-IPS Monitors, 1280×1024 resolution, 5:4 Aspect Ratio.
- (2) 19″ Class AH-IPS Monitors, 1280×1024 resolution, 5:4 Aspect Ratio
- Edge To Edge Glass with narrow border for seamless appearance
- Flicker Free technology, reduces eye fatigue
- Brightness- 250 cd/m2, Dynamic Contrast Ratio- 20,000,000:1, Response Time- 5ms
- Connectivity- VGA, Display Port, HDMI-MHL, Audio In/Out
Dual Monitor Productivity for a Seamless Experience
Increase your productivity and reclaim your workspace. The light footprint provides a clutter-free design to clear up your desktop. With an ultra-thin border, the two displays can be combined almost seamlessly for one large display. Philips 19DP6QJNS won Computex d&i award Gold 2014 as world’s first virtually seamless Two-in- One display brings dual monitor productivity and minimalist, ultra-thin design to desktops.
Research has found that multiple monitors significantly increases productivity and reduces errors. Experience the advantage of dual monitors. multitask better, compare documents and information and do more in less time. Increase your productivity and reclaim your workspace with the award-winning Philips Two-in-One, Dual Display. The light, open footprint provides a clutter-free design that clears up space on your desktop to spread out versus a traditional two stand setup. The ultra- thin bezel minimizes distractions, and the two displays can be combined almost seamlessly to give the feeling of having one large display. The sleek and sturdy stand offers a range of adjustments to get comfortable for ultimate productivity.
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-Free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
- Panel: WLED Backlit – AH-IPS LCD Panel
- Viewable Image Size: 19” x 2
- Aspect Ratio: 5:4
- Brightness: 250 cd/m2
- SmartContrast: 20,000,000:1
- SmartResponse Time: 5ms (Gray to Gray)
- Viewable Angle: 178 degrees horizontal, 178 degrees vertical
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
- Display Colors: 16.7 Million
- USB: 1st display: USB 2.0 x 2, 2nd display: USB 2.0 x2
- Signal Input: 1st display: VGA (Analog) x 1, DisplayPort x 1; 2nd display: VGA (Analog) x 1, MHL-HDMI x 1
- Audio In/Out: HDMI / DP audio out
Bestselling Products on Amazon
Related terms: Philips Two in One Monitor, Philips Brilliance 19DP6QJNS Review, Philips Dual Screen Monitor, Philips LCD Monitor, Philips 27 Monitor, Upcoming 2 in 1 Computers, Philips Brilliance, 2 Monitors in One